Types of Stewards
Please carefully consider which steward type would be most suited for your organization.
Remitter Steward - A steward with the provincial program that is responsible for:
- Submitting monthly reports on the supply of obligated products in or into the province; and
- Remitting the appropriate EHF remittances.
Pay-on-Purchase (POP) Steward - A steward that:
- Is based, operates in, and supplies obligated product within a single province only;
- Sources all obligated products from Remitters;
- Does not assemble or manufacture obligated products;
- Has applied into the program and been approved to have suppliers report and remit the EHF on
the supply, and therefore,
- Is not required to submit monthly reports or remit EHF on obligated product supplies.
*If your needs are predominantly served by the POP steward membership, but you find that your organization is required to report for a small quantity of your supplies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.